Papaya Search is a small and growing search marketing agency working with a variety of clients ranging from small businesses in Atlanta-area to global corporations. We’re located in Midtown right next to Piedmont Park, bikeable from the Atlanta BeltLine, and walking distance to Ansley Mall. We’re a small shop in a friendly office environment. There will be coffee.
Junior SEO Analyst
Are you ready to take your SEO skills to the next level? We at Papaya Search are looking for a Junior SEO Analyst to help our growing firm.
We are looking for someone analytical, with some coding capabilities, who can easily navigate around a spreadsheet. Someone who can work independently, but is not afraid to ask for help. The ideal candidate is someone with a marketing background/education who’s excited to learn more about SEO, some SEM, and the search marketing space. Experience with WordPress is a plus. A positive attitude is essential.
We pride ourselves on being innovative in the search space, using a holistic approach to help our clients move the needle in traffic and conversions. Quality and attention to detail are important. You will be reporting directly to the founder who has over a decade of search marketing experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Help execute SEO strategies.
- Use our toolsets to help produce:
- Monthly client reports with summaries.
- Website audits with data analysis.
- Possess good time management and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Write well.
- Work with data in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets like a pro.
- Be friendly and have a positive attitude.
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization
- Have a working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Familiarity with G Suite.
- Google Analytics certification
- Experience with WordPress
- Google Ads experience
- Google Tag Manager experience
How to apply:
Please attach a resume with your cover letter in an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Fresh SEO Specialist”. For fun, please also include a YouTube link to one of your favorite music videos as a postscript.