Papaya Search is a boutique search marketing agency working with a variety of clients ranging from small businesses to global corporations. We’ve been in business since 2004 providing services like SEO, Google Ads management, and Google Analytics optimization.
We’re located in Midtown right next to Piedmont Park, bikeable from the Atlanta BeltLine, and walking distance to Ansley Mall. We’re a small shop in a friendly office environment, but we are working remote these days.
Are you ready to utilize your SEO skills on a variety of websites? We at Papaya Search are looking for an SEO Specialist to help our firm.
We are looking for someone with a couple years of SEO experience who is analytical, with some coding capabilities, who can easily navigate around a spreadsheet. Someone who can work independently, but is not afraid to ask for help. The ideal candidate is someone with a marketing background/education who’s excited about SEO, and the search marketing space. Experience with WordPress is a plus. A positive attitude is essential.
We pride ourselves on being innovative in the search space, using a holistic approach to help our clients move the needle in traffic and conversions. Quality and attention to detail are important. You will be reporting directly to the founder who has over a decade of search marketing experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis
- Understand and implement technical SEO audits and changes
- Execute on-page optimizations
- Implement changes in content management systems (CMS)
- Manage content production and supporting writers with SEO
- Collaborate with teams to implement necessary features and changes
- Develop new SEO strategies
- Present and communicate SEO strategies and projects to clients and/or internal stakeholders
- Serve as a key SEO expert/advocate with our clients
- Stay current with latest SEO trends, strategies and algorithm changes
- At least 2+ years of prior experience working in SEO
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience working with SEO tools (e.g. Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMRush)
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Possess good time management and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Write well
- Work with data in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets like a pro
- Be comfortable with speaking with clients
- Be friendly and have a positive attitude.
- Have a working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Experience and/or understanding of other marketing channels (e.g. PPC)
- Familiarity with G Suite.
- Google Analytics certification
- Experience with WordPress
- Google Ads experience
- Google Tag Manager experience
While we have a small office in the heart of Atlanta, the team is currently working remotely during the pandemic and communicating over Zoom and Slack. Therefore, you will need to have access to a reliable internet connection.
How to apply:
Please attach a resume with your cover letter in an email to [email protected] with the subject line “SEO Analyst”. For fun, please also include a YouTube link to one of your favorite music videos as a postscript.