Papaya Search is a boutique search marketing agency working with a variety of clients ranging from small businesses to global corporations. We’ve been in business since 2004 providing services like SEO, Google Ads management, and Google Analytics optimization.
We’re located in Midtown right next to Piedmont Park, bikeable from the Atlanta BeltLine, and walking distance to Ansley Mall. We’re a small shop in a friendly office environment, but we are working remote these days.
Junior SEO Analyst
Are you ready to take your SEO skills to the next level? We at Papaya Search are looking for a Junior SEO Analyst to help our growing firm.
We are looking for someone analytical, with some coding capabilities, who can easily navigate around a spreadsheet. Someone who can work independently, but is not afraid to ask for help. The ideal candidate is someone with a marketing background/education who’s excited to learn more about SEO, some SEM, and the search marketing space. Experience with WordPress is a plus. A positive attitude is essential.
We pride ourselves on being innovative in the search space, using a holistic approach to help our clients move the needle in traffic and conversions. Quality and attention to detail are important. You will be reporting directly to the founder who has over a decade of search marketing experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Help execute SEO strategies.
- Use our toolsets to help produce:
- Monthly client reports with summaries.
- Website audits with data analysis.
- Keyword research reports
- Competitive analysis reports
- Possess good time management and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work with data in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets like a pro.
- Follows direction.
- Good communication skills including the ability to speak with clients professionally.
- Good writing skills with the ability to communicate advanced topics to our clients in a way they can understand.
- Be friendly and have a positive attitude.
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization
- Have a working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Familiarity with G Suite.
- Experience with WordPress
- Google Ads experience
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Google Data Studio experience
- Experience with any of the following SEO tools: SEMrush, ahrefs, Moz, Screaming Frog, Sitebulb.
While we have a small office in the heart of Atlanta, the team is currently working remotely during the pandemic and communicating over Zoom and Slack. Therefore, you will need to have access to a reliable internet connection.
How to apply:
Please attach a resume with your cover letter in an email to [email protected] with the subject line “2021 Junior SEO Analyst”. For fun, please also include a YouTube link to one of your favorite music videos as a postscript.