Easily ask customers for reviews on your Google My Business listing
Share your Google My Business link and make it super easy for your customers to leave reviews. It’s so simple to create your custom link with this easy tool.
Ever wonder how businesses get those star ratings next to their name when you search in Google? It’s because they have reviews from customers. But sometimes it’s hard for the customer to find your listing to leave you a review. Most of the time you’re probably not even asking them to leave you a review. Well, that changes today!
First, make sure your business address is public in your Google My Business listing.
For home-based businesses or service-area only businesses, look at our workaround.
Start by searching for your business on Google below:
Note: You have to verify your business before create a review link then it will display on the google map for the review. Learn how to verify your business.
You can now easily share your Google My Business page with this link in your client correspondence like order confirmations, emails, and more.
How To Create Google Review Link For Your Business
- Verify your business in Google My Business
- Search for your business on the map above.
- Confirm your business address is correct.
- Click on the “Generate Link” button.
- Copy and share your Google reviews link.
- Watch the number of reviews soar!
Why should you share your link?
Google likes you when you can show that real people like your business. That’s why it’s important to share your link and ask people to give you a review. Plus, when you show up in Google’s searches, you’ll have a nice, shiny star rating along with reviews that give people trust to do business with you.
How do I get Google My Business reviews from my customers?
Ask! There are so many ways you can integrate this Google review link into your marketing materials to ask customers to share their experience.
- Request a review on your website
- Include it in your post-purchase email.
- Put it in your regular newsletter, a sign in your lobby, or even put it on your business cards. (Pro tip: When it’s not a clickable link, use a custom URL shortener to make it a little easier for people to read or remember.)
- Send an annual or semi-annual message to all of your customers with updates and ask them to leave a review of your business.
But what if people leave a bad review on Google?
You want people to leave honest reviews. If they leave something negative, respond to the review and use it as an opportunity to improve your experience, process, or customer service. Not everyone is going to like you all of the time, but if you’re taking good care of your customers and providing a solution to their problem, then most of the time you’ll be a winner in their book!
How do I get a review link for my service-area businesses?
- Search Google for your business name, city, and zip code.
- Click the Write a Review button in your Google My Business Listing. This will pop-up a window and update the URL in the browser
- Copy the updated URL in the address bar
- Use your favorite link shortener to shorten the URL
- Share your shortened URL and start getting reviews!
What about reviews on Facebook, Yelp, and other websites?
Google will aggregate reviews from other websites into your Google My Business listings so it’s important to get reviews from those platforms.
In order for these reviews to aggregate properly, you’ll need to make sure your business listings are consistent throughout, especially your business name, address, and phone number (NAP). You can use our local listing scanner to check your NAP consistency.