Do you have a website but it’s not getting visitors? Are you not ranking for targeted keywords? Let’s perform an SEO audit and give you the insights you need to get on page one.
What is an SEO Audit?
An SEO audit is a thorough review of your website where we analyze design, technical elements, backlinks, and keyword focus. Our SEO audit will help determine areas of improvement for search engine optimization.
SEO auditing tasks include:
- Total crawl of your website
- On-page SEO review
- Design review
- Keyword targeting
- Technical analysis
- Backlink profiling
- Domain history
- Page speed testing
- Mobile readiness testing
After completion, we provide you with an SEO Audit report of our findings and discuss with you in detail. This report offers recommendations on how to improve your website, recover search engines rankings, and get more traffic from Google and Bing. And if you live in the Atlanta-area, we can consult with you in person to discuss our findings.
Do I need an SEO Audit?
Here are some situations where you may benefit from an SEO audit:
- You have a new website but are not getting traffic.
- You’re not on page 1 of search engines for targeted keywords.
- You see a significant decrease in Google traffic to your website.
- You’ve seen a downward trend of sales or leads.
- You’ve received a notice from Google about issues with your website.
- A competitor is now ranking on page 1 for your targeted keywords.
- Your website has great and unique content yet is not getting traffic.
- Haven’t recovered from Google’s algorithmic shifts.
- Recently worked with an ineffective or lousy SEO.
- Transitioned your website to a new platform and lost search traffic.
- Considering purchasing a business and would like to know how well the website is doing.
- You’re not sure where to begin!
Do any of these sound familiar? Then let’s get started today.